- The Roaring 10's Collection
- Fancy brass oval chain & brass deco flute pendant adorned with Swiss Blue Topaz Briolette or Garnet
- Finished with spring ring clasp and jump rings
- The Gramercy Necklace measures 18 inches in length
- Hand-made in New York City
Manhattan Landmark - Gramercy Park Hotel
Built in 1925 by the famous developer brothers, Bing & Bing, the Gramercy Park Hotel is located on Lexington Avenue just above Manhattan’s only private park, Gramercy Park. Residents to the hotel are given a key to the park, which changes annually. Some famous residents of the hotel have been Humphrey Bogart, Joseph P. Kennedy, Babe Ruth, and Bob Dylan. Other notable guests include the Clash, Madonna, Debbie Harry, and David Bowie.